Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Joel's Story

I started this blog because I wanted to make myself do something productive (if you can call this thing 'productive), other people, however, have done a much better job of contributing to the world since the loss of their child or children.

Take, for example, Malory, who created Every Life Has a Story in honor of her daughter Janessa after she passed away. She makes keepsake / memorial videos for those of us who have so little to remember our children by.

I woke up this morning to find that, along with a snow day, she had blessed us with a video for Joel. (Yes, this woman is such an angel I am crediting her with the snow day too).




'Thank you' is not enough.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I am going to go cry now. That was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you is enough. You are so very welcome. Thank you for allowing me to "get to know" your little boy. Joel will have have a place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you are still active (I know I'm not) but this came up on my Timehop and the video link has gone dead.

      Is there any way for me to still get a copy? Thanks!

      Delete
  3. It is such a beautiful video. Joel is such a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treasure to have.
    kalakly

    ReplyDelete