Friday, April 16, 2010

Danny Trejo in my pants.

Danny Trejo
(that guy you recognize from movies, but didn't have a name for)


April 16th, 2009 was a big day in the history of my testicles. Yes, thats right, we're talking about "the scarred ones" again (see Danny Trejo reference) Now if you are new here (*snicker* okay, I realize that would require a growing readership, but bear with me) you may have to go back and do some backlog reading. [check The Quest sidebar]

See, before I entered the DB world, I was under the impression that generally after a certain point in a pregnancy, you were "safe" (cue the omniscient laughter). So on April 16th I went in for what I thought would be the beginning of an entertaining adventure of pain meds and frozen peas: my vasectomy. Since we literally found out about Joel's kidney problems the very next day, the vasectomy story is now only full of bitterly sick irony for me.

BUT in the spirit of commemoration, I give you not the story of the vasectomy, but the vasectomy reversal. Enjoy the link-y goodness:



No comments:

Post a Comment